Following the launch of our strategic plan, the Foundation has reorganized our work in support of advancing equity and justice in the Greater Denver area; fostering an inclusive and engaged region; and increasing the resources dedicated to strengthening our community. In order to advance these goals, we fund nonprofits and other organizations working in a variety of issue areas and with a wide range of populations.
Where can I find a list of funding opportunities?
- This page features information about current and upcoming grant cycles planned for 2022. For more information, contact our Community Impact team.
Where can I access the grants portal?
- The grant application portal is open for donor-directed, invitational and RFP grants. You can access the grants portal here.
Where can I find help with creating an account and using the online grant application system?
- Please read the applicant tutorial document and/or watch the tutorial videos provided by our online application vendor, Foundant Technologies. If you still have questions or need assistance, contact Kelly Costello. If you have trouble after hours, save your application and leave a message. Your call or email will be returned during business hours.
The person who submitted our grant documents is no longer with our organization. How can I gain access to his/her online account?
- To gain access to past grant applications and other documents in your grants portal, please contact Kelly Costello who can manage your organization account and delegate access.
Do I need to turn in reports?
- If you are awarded a grant, we require a final status report one month following the end of the grant period. Interim reports may also be required. All reporting requirements are outlined in the grant agreement, and can be submitted using the grants portal. We will not accept reports via e-mail, U.S. mail or in person.
How to I request a modification to my current grant?
- To request a modification to your current grant including a budget revision or grant term extension, please contact Kelly Costello who can provide you with access to a modification form in your account in our online grants portal.