Rose Community Foundation is excited to launch the first cohort of Generation Now Circle, a new giving circle that brings together a diverse group of talented and engaged individuals ages 25 – 40 to get involved in collaborative philanthropy. During the program, members will:
- Grant approximately $50,000 to nonprofit organizations in the Greater Denver region. Grant dollars are provided by Rose Community Foundation, and additional individual contributions are matched dollar-for-dollar.
- Explore emerging community issues and innovative local solutions.
- Learn about and put into practice Rose Community Foundation’s approach to grantmaking which encourages trust and relationship-building between funder and grantee organizations.
- Identify values with which to build meaningful relationships with a group of diverse peers.
- Become a part of Rose Community Foundation’s network of donors and partners.
Eviction Prevention Funding Opportunity: CLOSED
Supporting nonprofit organizations in the Greater Denver region that support families and individuals who are at risk of eviction or losing their housing. This funding will support direct services and advocacy work that addresses the spectrum of housing assistance.
Timeline | Applications are due by 5 p.m. on May 3. Notifications about grant decisions will be sent via email by July 12.
Grant amounts | Individual grants will be awarded up to $15,000. We anticipate making five or less total grants.
Rose Community Foundation seeds the group’s grantmaking with $30,000 and provides a dollar-for-dollar match for members’ combined contributions, up to $10,000. All members are asked to make a personally meaningful donation. There is no recommended contribution amount and all amounts donated are confidential.
All applicants should reside within the Greater Denver community – Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas and Jefferson counties – and be between the ages of 25 and 40 years old. You do not need to be of a certain income level, wealth status or earning potential. We welcome members who can bring a diversity of voices, life experiences and perspectives to the program.