2019-2020 Meeting Dates and Times
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are on Sundays and are held at Rose Community Foundation, 600 South Cherry Street, Suite 1200, Denver, CO 80246.
*Denotes a mandatory meeting
- *September 15, 2019, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Location TBD
- October 6, 2019, 4 – 7 p.m.
- November 3, 2019, 4 – 7 p.m.
- December 8, 2019 4 – 7 p.m.
- *January 12, 2020 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- February 23, 2020, 4 – 7 p.m.
- March 15,2020, 4 – 7 p.m.
Parents Only Orientation
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019, from 6 – 8 p.m. at least one parent or guardian for each accepted RYF member should attend a parents only hands-on orientation and information session. More information will be provided to accepted members and their parents or guardians.
The members of Rose Youth Foundation will meet for seven meetings over seven months, beginning in September 2019 and ending in March 2020. All members who are not graduating from high school in 2020 and who meet the participation requirements outlined below will be invited to participate for a second year.
Members are required to:
- Attend both mandatory meetings: September 15 and January 12.
- Attend all regularly scheduled meetings with one pre-approved absence.
- Participate in at least two site visit meetings with potential grantee organizations (scheduled between January 20 and February 20, after school and on weekends).
- Complete homework and prepare for meetings with research and reading.
- Contribute and participate meaningfully in the RYF group process.
- Commit to working and making decisions with peers using consensus.