Community Action Fund Resources
RESOURCES FROM THE CENSUS FORUM: “WILL YOU COUNT? WHY THE 2020 CENSUS MATTERS”
RESOURCES FROM THE IMMIGRANT LEGAL RESOURCE CENTER:
- General Community Resources
- Using Your Red Cards
- ILRC Red Cards
- Know Your Rights and What Immigrant Families Should Do Now
- Help for Immigrant Families: Guidance for Schools
- Plan de Preparacion Familiar
- Family Preparedness Plan
RESOURCES FROM THE AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION:
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES AND LINKS TO SHARE:
DACA Recipients/Undocumented Students:
- Colorado DREAMer Ally Network Tip Sheet English
- Colorado DREAMer Ally Network Tip Sheet Espanol
- April Recess Fact Sheet Colorado
For Families/Family Serving Organizations:
- Protecting Assets and Child Custody in the Face of Deportation (Appleseed Network)
- Be Not Afraid Family Safety Planning Toolkit (Lutheran Family Services)
For Healthcare Providers and Health Coverage Assisters:
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers and Health Coverage Assisters
- Powerpoint Presentation of Fact Sheet
- Employee Guidance Template for Healthcare Facilities Responding to Immigration Enforcement
- Immigrant Patient Rights English
- Denver Health Immigrant Patient Rights -Espanol 2017_al
Additional General Resources:
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association features up-to-date information on DACA, lists legal workshops and clinics happening throughout Colorado.
- National Immigration Law Center is providing information on immigrants’ rights and eligibility to access federal and state economic support programs.
- National Immigration Legal Services Directory can help you search for immigrantion legal services by state, county or detention facility.
- New Americans Campaign has information on naturalization, citizenship workshop dates, and resources on how to find naturalization legal services.
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees seeks to engage philanthropy in improving the lives of immigrants and refugees.
Additional Resources for Nonprofits
The organizations listed here provide an extensive array of resources and technical assistance for nonprofits and other organizations.
Colorado Nonprofit Association
Colorado Nonprofit Association is the largest network of nonprofit organizations in Colorado with nearly 1,300 members. The organization provides leadership and services to strengthen the ability of nonprofits to build and sustain healthy communities. In addition, the Association also hosts an online nonprofit job bank.
Colorado Nonprofit Development Center
The Colorado Nonprofit Development Center is an incubator for new nonprofits that provides fiscal sponsorship, administrative services and coaching until the nonprofit is ready to spin off and become a separate 501(c)3 organization.
Community Resource Center
Community Resource Center provides professional development opportunities, resources and customized trainings to nonprofits and community-based organizations in Colorado, empowering them to fulfill their missions by building capacity, strengthening skills and providing strategies for success.
Metro Volunteers connects individuals, businesses and groups with volunteer opportunities at nonprofit organizations.