Your philanthropy is a tool for positive social change.
It can be a way to demonstrate your values and transmit them to the next generation. We can help you take your giving to the next level with simplicity and ease. With more than two decades of experience in strategic philanthropy, our staff will help you explore how your giving can make a difference in our local community and beyond.
We can support you in setting goals for your giving and developing a philanthropic strategy. We are experts in working across generations; we facilitate conversations about legacy and help younger family members begin their philanthropic journeys. Above all, we work to understand, capture and honor your charitable intent, now and in the future. Wherever you are on your philanthropic journey and wherever you are going, we are here to help.
- Philanthropic Planning and Family Meeting Facilitation: Many families want to instill values in their children and grandchildren about the importance of charitable giving. We are happy to work with you and your family to develop a plan or strategy to help you meet your philanthropic goals.
- Planned Giving: We offer comprehensive estate planning services. We will work with you and your financial advisors to reduce taxes and increase income, all the while helping you to build a permanent legacy.
- Grantmaking Ease and Information: Once you submit a grant recommendation, we take care of the details: checking the nonprofit status of the organization, transferring the money from your fund and sending the grant check with a letter. You have 24/7 access to our online grantmaking platform where you can view your giving history and fund balance and request distributions to nonprofits. We can also provide you with information about local nonprofit organizations, including specific groups or those working in a particular area of interest.
- Record-Keeping and Reporting:
- Acknowledgment/necessary tax documentation of all gifts to the fund
- Mailing all recommended and approved grants to the requested organizations, listing you (or your fund name, if you wish to remain anonymous) as the person who recommended the grant
- Providing you with quarterly and year-end statements listing gifts to the fund, grants from the fund, fees and investment results
- Providing you with IRS Form 8282 for your gifts of non-publicly traded securities