In March 2020, the 19th cohort of Rose Youth Foundation collaboratively awarded $60,000 to support organizations and programs addressing teen mental health in the Greater Denver community:
- Believe It Or Not I Care (BIONIC) teams; $13,000 to support school based peer groups for teens needing extra care and support.
- Florence Crittenton Services; $11,000 to support a bilingual mental health care provider for teen mothers.
- Grief Support Network; $14,000 to support the expansion of the teen program that uses yoga, themed discussions, meditation and other mindful practices to support teens dealing with loss, social pressures, and mental health issues.
- Project PAVE; $11,000 to support trauma-informed therapy for teens and their families impacted by violence or trauma.
- Spark the Change Colorado; $11,000 to expand the Daisy Club program to Denver to assist girls who have experienced sexual abuse through therapeutic support and activities.
For questions about Rose Youth Foundation, contact Emily Kornhauser, Initiatives Manager, at 303.398.7417.