You play a critical role in advancing philanthropy in our community.
The Professional Advisor Council provides opportunities for charitably-minded professional advisors to exchange ideas, learn about trends in philanthropy and establish relationships with other advisors. The Council is comprised of Estate and Trust Attorneys, Accountants, Wealth Advisors and Family Office experts.
Council members attend six meetings over a 21 month term and serve as ambassadors for the Foundation among colleagues, the advisor community and clients when appropriate.
Members of the 2017-2019 Professional Advisor Council:
- Akasha Absher, Syntrinsic Investment Counsel
- Jeffrey Belair, EKS&H
- David Cerullo, Odyssey Advisory Group, LLC
- Lisa Davis, The Madison Group
- Jonathan Fung, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- David Ickovic, Ickovic & Co. PC
- Kathleen Johnson, Sherman & Howard, LLC
- Kami Pomerantz, Holland & Hart, LLP
- Lorni Sharrow, Moye White
- Steven M. Weiser, Foster Graham Milstein & Calisher LLP