As a trusted advisor, you play a critical role in advancing philanthropy in our community.
The Professional Advisor Council provides opportunities for highly motivated, qualified and charitably-minded professional advisors to exchange ideas, learn about new trends and issues in philanthropy, and establish new relationships with other advisors. The Council is made up of Estate and Trust Attorneys, Accountants, Wealth Advisors and Family Office experts.
The goals for the Council are to provide the following:
- A forum to engage in discussions pertaining to integrated wealth planning, philanthropic planning and personal and family legacy
- Skills and tools to better facilitate conversations on the topics of values and philanthropy across multiple generations
- Familiarity with Rose Community Foundation’s areas of expertise in grantmaking and philanthropic services
- A focus group for the Foundation to better serve professional advisors
- Opportunities for networking with other like-minded professionals in the legal and financial community
Council members attend six meetings over a 21 month term and serve as ambassadors for the Foundation among colleagues, the advisor community and clients when appropriate.
Members of the 2017-2019 Professional Advisor Council:
- Akasha Absher, Syntrinsic Investment Counsel
- Jeffrey Belair, EKS&H
- David Cerullo, Odyssey Advisory Group, LLC
- Lisa Davis, The Madison Group
- Jonathan Fung, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- David Ickovic, Ickovic & Co. PC
- Kathleen Johnson, Sherman & Howard, LLC
- Kami Pomerantz, Holland & Hart, LLP
- Lorni Sharrow, Moye White
- Steven M. Weiser, Foster Graham Milstein & Calisher LLP