Following is a Final Report Form regarding the grant your organization received from Rose Community Foundation. The final report is in two parts:
Please complete the final report and return it to the Foundation, attention: Grants Manager, within 30 days of the end of the grant period specified in your General Grant Terms, Conditions and Understanding contract. Remember that all unexpended grant funds must be returned to the Foundation with this report. Requests for extensions to complete project activities using unexpended grant funds must be submitted in writing and discussed with Foundation staff before the end of the grant period. Also, organizations with late reports will not be considered for future funding until all overdue reports are received. If you have any questions about this final report form, please call 303.398.7446.
We are pleased to have provided support for your project and look forward to learning with you. Best wishes for success with it and in all of your work.
Final Report Form
1. List your project's goals and objectives as outlined in your original proposal. Describe:
2. Describe the target population your original proposal stated you would reach. Describe the actual population served - if different than anticipated, please explain.
3. What are the main lessons learned from this project? (For example, what did you learn about your organization? The population served? The problem or issue you addressed?) If you plan to continue this project in the future, based on what you learned, how would you improve or change it?
4. Complete the attached budget and expenditure report. If there were significant changes in the project's budget (10% greater or less than original line-items, new line-items or deleted line-items), please explain these changes.
5. Aside from additional funding, how can the Foundation be helpful to you? What would you like the Foundation to know about the project that might guide us in developing our future grantmaking priorities?
Final Budget and Expenditure ReportOrganization Name:
Rose Community Foundation Proposal #:
Within Grant Guidelines, jump to: