The Foundation - At a Glance
- Rose Community Foundation was founded in 1995 following the sale of Rose Medical Center. Though we share a common heritage, the Foundation and the hospital are no longer affiliated.
- Holds more than $305 million in assets. (As of December 31, 2015)
- Granted more than $252 million since 1995 to nonprofit organizations. (As of January 1, 2017)
- Made grants and distributions totaling $18 million in 2015 to nonprofit organizations.
- More than 125 philanthropic and nonprofit endowment funds benefit from the expert counsel of the Philanthropic Services team.
- Received $23 million in contributions in 2015.
- Governed by a 17-member volunteer Board of Trustees, chaired by Jerrold L. Glick. Anne Garcia is the Interim President and CEO.